Friday, April 22, 2011

A Fun Week

Wednesday night, Claire, Grace, Hannah, and I took some pictures together. This isn't all of them, just a few. See if you can spot the 'stranger' in them.






Mr. Sanderlin!
He laughed, "I couldn't resist! Ha! Ha!"



Cape May Zoo Field Trip

We went to the Cape May Zoo yesterday. (Thursday) It was a lot of fun. Here is my photo collection of the zoo animals.


We saw a lot of birds: parrots, crows, flamingos, all sorts of creatures. They also had a lion, tiger, bear, three giraffes, and some zebras. To me, I thought that those animals were the most fascinating. (Sorry, but I didn't get any pictures of the lion, tiger, bear or cheetahs. They were too far away to get a good picture.)


This little guy (below) is the largest rodent in the world. If you ask me, I think that he looks like a pig. His weight can range between 77-175 pounds. I thought that was pretty neat.
My dad said that the best thing about the Cape May Zoo is that it's free. Pack a picnic lunch, and enjoy the day.

After we went to the zoo, we decided to take a look at the point of Cape May and lighthouse park. I enjoyed taking pictures of the ocean.

This was my favorite picture. It shows the rocks, and the white sea foam. How beautiful!

My dad took some pictures of a sunken cement ship. (No wonder it sank!) Then he took some photos of me and Claire by the ocean.



Lighthouse Park
This is a great place to go bird watching. Claire and Thomas are studying birds in their science, so, of course, they enjoyed identifying different birds. This is the lighthouse.




Here's me by the lighthouse.



While Claire and my mom bird watched, (I sat on a bench, bored) Andrew, Thomas and my dad went to see a World War II bunker.
What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment